ERUdyne Inc. was founded in 2000 by a seasoned crisis management executive with over 30 years of experience in homeland security, disaster response and recovery, and building business resilience into organizations. The company provides cross-cultural communications training and consulting to help people better prepare for global business and travel. ERUdyne Inc. has spent the past seventeen years working with global security departments of major corporations, all levels of government representatives, small- and medium-size business owners and managers, and non-profit organizations staff, to plan and prepare, train, respond and recover from both physical and cyber-attacks. Our company and our team is on the leading edge of the effective adaption of technology to solve crisis management and disaster response challenges
Build a Top-Tier Training Program and Crisis Management Support Services Designed for the 21st Century Professional.
- Train the current and future workforce in Crisis Management, Financial Crimes & Investigations, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Disaster Recovery Construction Management and the use of Drones/Advanced technology to support innovation and National Security.
- Provide integrated solutions creating teams of highly skilled subject matter experts engaged with leading edge technology.
- Deliver mobile Crisis Management Operation Centers (mCMOC) to communities needing to scale and expand their own capabilities and capacity during disaster response and recover efforts.
- We Act with Integrity
- We Lead by Example
- We treat each other with Respect: Our Employees, Clients and our Partners.
- Attract the best and brightest talent to support our Crisis Management Operations and Business Resilience Center.
- Build sustainable programs with the NextGen Workforce (Youth Development).
- Provide Military in Transition, military spouses and veterans with the opportunity to train and learn in an ecosystem that mirrors business, government, and organizations across the nation.
Are you ready to make your Business Resilient?