Founded in 2000, ERUdyne, Inc., a small, woman-owned business, is a Department of Defense (DoD) Skillbridge-approved training and consulting firm that specializes in crisis management, infrastructure protection and national security. We train and employ military service members in transition, military spouses, and veterans — thus, bringing their skills and experience to the civilian workforce in business, non-profits supporting state and local government stakeholders.
Team ERUdyne is on the leading edge of the effective adoption of technology to solve Crisis Management and Disaster Response challenges. We develop training programs and services for those communities and organizations that are seeking to improve, maintain, or augment their Crisis Management & Security Operations. Our all-hazards approach provides training and support services to increase the security posture of a community or critical infrastructure by helping them plan and prepare, train, respond and recover from environmental, cyber, and physical threats.
ERUdyne is also a Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certified Company, Hire Vets Now Skillbridge in Virginia, SkillBridge and a SWaM (Small Woman and Minority) Certified business in Virginia.
- Build a Top-Tier Training Program and Crisis Management Support Services Designed for the 21st Century Professional.
- Train the current and future workforce in Crisis Management, Financial Crimes & Investigations, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Disaster Recovery Construction Management and the use of Drones/Advanced technology to support innovation and National Security.
- Provide integrated solutions creating teams of highly skilled subject matter experts engaged with leading edge technology.
- Deliver mobile Crisis Management Operation Centers (mCMOC) to communities needing to scale and expand their own capabilities and capacity during disaster response and recover efforts.
- We Act with Integrity
- We Lead by Example
- We treat each other with Respect: Our Employees, Clients and our Partners.
- Attract the best and brightest talent to support our Crisis Management Operations and Business Resilience Center.
- Build sustainable programs with the NextGen Workforce (Youth Development).
- Provide Military in Transition, military spouses and veterans with the opportunity to train and learn in an ecosystem that mirrors business, government, and organizations across the nation.
CEO and President
- Expertise: Crisis Management and Business Continuity
- My Why: “Building our Nation’s ability to recover from mass impact events, while supporting our Nation’s Heroes”
“If we couldn’t laugh, we would all go insane.” -Jimmy Buffett
WILL STRICKLAND, UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
- Expertise: Business Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, Partners / Channels
- My Why: The opportunity to serve people in crisis and assisting service members in transition is critical
“I shall use my time.” -Jack London
BRADLEY LIDE, UNITED STATES NAVY
Director, Operations and Training
- Expertise: Physical and Cyber Security, Infrastructure Protection, Business Operations
- My Why: I have known Suzanne for almost 20 years, and the mission of ERUdyne resonated with me as I have always done some community service. Helping our military transition successfully into the civilian world and providing them the skills needed to enter the field of Crisis Management was an effort that I wanted to be a part of.
“I don’t think there are any Russians, And there ain’t no Yanks, Just corporate criminals, Playin’ with tanks” -The Call
CADY (CATHERINE) DAENZER, UNITED STATES NAVY
Human Resources Manager
- Expertise: Administrative Management, Curriculum Development, Human Resource and Personnel Management
- My Why: To provide care, concern and support for my community. Identifying new resources and programs is a passion of mine, and I enjoy spreading awareness as far as the eye can see. At the end of the day, it’s all about helping one another within our communities and country
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” -Benjamin Franklin
JOSHUA (JOSH) TEMPLE, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
Exercise Operations Manager
- Expertise: Structural Craftsman, Process Inspection, Damage Assessment, Exercise Development and Execution
- My Why: I believe in the teams vision, and was given the opportunity to do what I enjoy. Suzanne has been great in assisting me in finding what I am good at and guiding me on strengthening my weaknesses
“Either make the tree good and its fruit will be good, or make the tree bad and its fruit will be bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.” -Matthew 12:33-37
DoD Skillbridge Program Participants
JEREMY McGUIRE, UNITED STATES ARMY
- Expertise: Strategic Communications, Strategic Planning and Training Development
- My Why: Be a part of a creative team providing sound advice to small businesses and local governments on the prioritization of their resources for the preparation, response and recovery from foreseen and unforeseen dilemmas and disasters.
“He who defends everything, defends nothing.” – Fredrick the Great
MICHAEL BENNETT, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Expertise: Law Enforcement, Marketing, Physical and Personnel Security, Human and Personnel Management
- My Why: My passion is people and helping them, I feel we have lost this in general with society
“We are not makers of history. We are made by history.” -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
JASON BREEDLOVE, UNITED STATES NAVY
- Expertise: Physical Security, Security Operations, Training and Exercise Development
- My Why: I still want to be able to serve in some capacity. By joining ERUdyne I’m able to provide a network of crisis management strategies and techniques to my community and neighbors. We have to always be prepared for the worst case scenario that way we make the right choice to Fight or Flight and not Freeze when posed with critical situations.
“Be the example, set the tone and train the future.” -Unknown
HEATHER JORDAN, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Expertise: Human Resource and Personnel Management, Training and Development
- My Why: Helping others and helping communities before, after and during a crisis
“Enjoy every moment.” -Unknown
CHRISTINA PARSLEY, UNITED STATES COAST GUARD
- Expertise: Electronics Technician, Project Management, Grant Management
- My Why: After seeing how much one person can impact another for a community, I wanted to be apart of something bigger than myself. To give back to the community one helping hand at a time
“I used to have a handle on life, then it broke. Took a welding class then kept going.” -Christina Parsley
RICK KNUTSEN, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Expertise: Information Technology and Network Administrator
- My Why: Defending the homeland is our mission and it’s also what ERUdyne prides itself on
“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Steve Jobs
ANTHONY THOMPSON, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Expertise: Communications Technology, Cybersecurity and Public Health
- My Why: The opportunity to directly impact communities and make positive change
“We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated” – Maya Angelou
KIRK HAYES, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Expertise: Military Instruction, Senior Operations Manager, Electronics Technician
- My Why: The opportunity to get private sector experience with Crisis and Emergency Management
“What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference.” -Nick Saban
BRETT FISHER, UNITED STATES ARMY
- Expertise: Explosives, Emergency Management, Senior Operations Manager, Human Resources and Personnel Management
- My Why: ERUdyne continues the mission I did while in the Army, providing fast and efficient help when needed in times of Crisis!
“A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say we did it ourselves.” – LAO TZU
GARY CHITWOOD, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Expertise: Law Enforcement, Physical and Industrial Security
- My Why: They made me a part of the family right away and help to match your skillset to align with the company.
“Quicksand’s got no sense of humor.” -Shinedown
JENNIFER (JENN) KENNEDY, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Expertise: Strategic Logistics Planning, Program Management, Dynamic and Resourceful Leader
- My Why: I am a compassionate, empathic leader with a desire to improve our world, one person at a time. When physical, mental and spiritual heath are embedded in our lives, we can build community and global resilience.
“Amateurs talk strategy, professionals talk logistics.” -Gen Omar Bradley
BERNARD “B” ELLISON, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Expertise: Strategic Planning & Execution, Human Resource Management, Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery Planning, Command and Control Operations
- My Why: To be able to give back to others from an experience standpoint. We are not physically here forever, but your legacy will continue to live on. I pride myself with taking on difficult challenges that others may not want to do. Being able to strategize and find solutions to difficult situations instills great satisfaction knowing the outcomes of those decisions.
“I expect to be great. I expect to do what hasn’t been done. I expect to provoke change.” -Deion Sanders
RACHEL EILAND, UNITED STATES NAVY
- Expertise: Heatlthcare Professional, Personnel Management, Business and Administrative Management
- My Why: I have spent my military career helping people be and stay healthy from a medical standpoint; I look forward to doing the same from a new vantage point. I am eager to be able to use my knowledge and experiences to help develop innovative solutions to build a better, stronger, future for communities and the people living in them.
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” -Ghandhi
JOSEPH (JOE) DANIEL, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Expertise: Physical Security, Criminal Data Analysis, Criminal Intelligence, Threat Analysis, Risk Mitigation, Mission Assurance, Criminal Investigations, Surveillance, Quality Control, Air Base Defense, Defense in Depth, Area Security Operations
- My Why: Help people prepare for contingencies, crisis, mitigate losses and enable mission assurance reducing the recovery time
“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.” -Sun Tzu
JASON (JAY) CHARLEMAGNE, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Expertise: Information Technology Management
- My Why: God, Family, Country
“When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.” -C.S. Lewis
NIKI JEFFERY, UNITED STATES NAVY
- Expertise: Military Training, Personnel Management, Leadership and Electronic Warfare
- My Why: The opportunity to make a positive change and interact with the community while gaining hands-on experience in crisis management
“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” -Jim Rohn
JUSTIN BIGHAM, UNITED STATES SPACE FORCE
- Expertise: Information Technology and Management
- My Why: Join ERUdyne to learn how to do emergency management support functions and try to help people in need
“Hello there.” -Obi Wan Kenobi
DUSTIN HALDANE, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Expertise: Law Enforcement, Business, Human and Personnel Management, and Education and Training
- My Why: To continue to serve this great nation in the private sector and continue to help those that are in need
“If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you” -Toby Mac
EDDIE O’CON, UNITED STATES COAST GUARD
- Expertise: Maritime Law, Search and Rescue, Hurricane and Disaster Response, Law Enforcement Instructor
- My Why: To make a difference in this world and help as many people as possible
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
JESSICA WINN, UNITED STATES NAVY
- Expertise: Hospital Corpsman, Psychology, Mental Health
- My Why: I am passionate about helping others which is what drew me to the medical/mental health field initially. My time as a Hospital Corpsman has been rewarding and I know that I have made a positive impact to many of my patients. I’m looking forward to continuing to support others, improving my skills and increasing my knowledge during my internship
“If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain” -Dolly Parton
MEGAN BALDWIN, UNITED STATES NAVY
- Expertise: Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Damage Control and Engineering
- My Why: To continue to serve my country and offer a helping hand to anyone in need
“It’s important to stay in this moment right here, the now. This moment is the most important moment of your life.” – RuPaul Charles
PENAILOAOEISAUA MAIAVA, UNITED STATES ARMY
- Expertise: Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- My Why: To apply my expertise in Operations Planning and Supply Chain Management to assist my community, as well as anyone in need at any given time. We all need to take care of each other
“We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in our hands to make a difference.” Nelson Mandela
JEFFREY LEHMAN, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Expertise: Personnel and Project Management, Education and Training, Law Enforcement
- My Why: Helping people gives me great personal satisfaction, and I think it’s the key to living a good life
“It’s better to prepare than to repair.” John C. Maxwell